Perfect Place To Call HOME! BV 108 - Price reflects a $1500 concession spread across the 12 month term. Actual lease will state price of $3095 for qualifying tenants through screening process.
BRAND NEW PROPERTY! This BRAND NEW community is located on the northwest side of Capitol Hill with tremendous Seattle views of downtown, the Puget Sound, and Lake Union. Grab your friends and enjoy the large rooftop lounge and deck fully equipped with both indoor and outdoor kitchen facilities and a dog relief area for your furry friends. This building is certified green with solar technology, high-efficiency appliances, electric vehicle charging stations, and green building materials. Each unit is unique and a MUST SEE!
Address: 736 Bellevue Pl E, Seattle WA 98102
Book a Tour!
-OR- Call: 425-276-1916
**Interior Photos are from a Similar Unit**
• High Speed Fiber Internet, & Your Choice of Provider
• Electric Vehicle Charging
• Bike Repair Station & Secure Storage Room
• Rooftop Designated Pet Area
• Rooftop Lounge & Deck
• Reserved Parking (starting at $395)
• 24/7 Access Package Lockers
• Storage Spaces
• Melrose Trail just outside your front door! Perfect for walking, running, and riding your bicycle!
• Easy access to restaurants, corner stores, and coffee shops!
• Down the street from bus stops #8 & #49
This Apartment Home Features:
• 2 Bedrooms
• 2 Bathrooms
• 852 square feet
• In-unit Laundry
• Heated bathroom floors
• Heated Toilet Seats
• Motorized window shades
• Closets w/ organizers
• Concrete Floors
• All Electric Utilities
• Miele Appliances
• Top of the line European Fixtures
The Move-in Details:
• Non-Refundable Application Fee: $55
• Refundable Security Deposit: 50% of 1st month’s rent
• Sub-metered Utilities
• Pet Friendly (dogs under 40 lbs & cats allowed - 2 maximum): $35 per month, $45 for 2
Alternative Security Deposit Option: $0 Security Deposit with Obligo, for qualified applicants. This property offers a $0 down security deposit program in partnership with Obligo. Well-qualified applicants will pay a processing fee to Obligo and be free of the total up front deposit at move-in.
This Community is professionally managed by Walls Property Management and offers professional 24/7 maintenance and an Onsite Resident Manager. For other vacancies and information, visit https://www.wallspropertymanagement.com/vacancies/. We do not accept Comprehensive Reusable Tenant Screening Reports as defined by and pursuant to RCW 59.18. Equal Housing Opportunity. Income verification must be provided showing a gross monthly income of 2.5x the monthly rent, a minimum credit score of 675, and no history of rental eviction. Complete screening details can be found on the rental application prior to applying.
*Disclaimer: Advertised photos may be of a similar unit in the building. Apartment features may vary. All applicants are encouraged to tour the property prior to lease signing to confirm unit details.