Remodeled 2 Bedroom 1 Bath Apartment Ready for New Tenant - Remodeled top to bottom just 4 years ago, this 2 bedroom, 1 bath apartment will be available for rent the first part of September. This apartment is part of a 4-unit building just off of Highway 92 (West Hillsdale Avenue), is located on the second floor and also has a balcony.
The remodel included the following:
- Brand new kitchen cabinets, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, gas stove and microwave hood.
- Brand new hardwood floors (everywhere except bathroom).
- Luxury bathroom with brand new large format tiles, new toilet and new fixtures.
- Upgraded electrical with new plugs, switches and LED can lights.
- New interior doors.
- New blinds.
- Both bedrooms have large closets with bypass closet doors.
Covered parking is available along with one exterior storage unit (provide your own padlock).
Shared coin operated laundry is located on-site.
No pets, no smoking.
$2,500 monthly rent, with $2,500 security deposit required prior to move in.
Tenant pays for electricity and gas (PG&E). Owner pays water, sewer and garbage.
Walking distance to Laurelwood Shopping Center (almost across the street). Shop at Piazza’s Fine Foods, Starbucks, Jamba Juice, Subway, Round Table Pizza, Rite Aid, Burger IM to name a few. There’s also a Bank of America, a UPS Store and a Shell gas station adjacent to the shopping center.
For more information or to apply to rent this apartment, please contact Eddie Gardner by phone or text at 650-483-3243.